[PD] ARToolkit for Debian/Ubuntu and Windows

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Dec 9 09:47:10 CET 2009

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> So we have artoolkit working in Gem in the form of [pix_artoolkit].
> That means it should be easy enough to get it working on GNU/Linux and
> Windows as long as
>
> - Who will step up to get artoolkit building on Windows?  Once that's
> built, it can be included in the build farm.

hmm.
afaik (and i might be wrong), the only thing that uses artoolkit right
now is Gem.
so the only reason (right now) to have artoolkit available on the w32
build machine, is that you want to build Gem on that machine.
does this mean that you have Gem ready to autobuild?
(i'm pretty sure that _i_ haven't spent a second on this issue in the
last month).
if not, you will most likely include the Gem binary from
http://gem.iem.at, which to my knowledge has artoolkit support built in.

fgmr
IOhannes