[PD] multiple audio ports on mac

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:11:47 CET 2009

I don't know if this is what you're after but.
after opening PD change the audio settings to your firewire interface also check the figure beside it labeled channels, this should be at least the number of outputs you're looking for,
then to send audio to different arguments use [dac~] with arguments. E.G. [dac~ 1], [dac~ 4] or multiple arguments so [dac~ 1 2] would be your usual audio output but you could set this in pairs [dac~1 2], [dac~ 3 4] etc