[PD] Comport issue: two digits problem

Luca Caridà lineacurva at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 01:09:24 CET 2009

Thank you very much martin,

Adding a "print" to [comport] I see the list of 12 ascii values.

Having a single [0...255] number from Arduino would be easier and
probably the best way to go. But I also wish to understand if pure
data can make the job.

For that I used a [list prepend] [list append] to obtain a list of my
two-digits numbers.
Putting a [print] after [list append] allows me to see the inline list:
print: 48 49 48 52 52 53 69 56 66 56

And that leads me to a more general question: could I compare a list
to another list and obtain a BANG as they match?. At first I was
thinking of using [select], but I don't know if it can manage lists
and how.