[PD] jack settings versus pd jack settings

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 04:03:10 CET 2009

hi folks,

At the risk of being hounding into the archives, I have yet another latency
question...

I did in fact search the archives and could not find anything that clearly
stated the relationship between the two settings as stated in the subject.

So my questions:

- Is the pd delay setting independent of the system wide jack latency
settings?
- If so, and I presume it is, is the delay cumulative? (I presume so, but
would like to know for certain. I could test, but I don't have my machine in
front of me right now).
- Can pd be "forced" to inherent jack sample rate settings, or does this
always have to be set manually?

regards\\m