[PD] savepanel in MacOs still not working??????

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 23:25:17 CET 2009

jurgen escribió:
> What you describe [savepanel] should do Matteo, it does alright here

Ok I see.

> maybe it is OS related...

Can anybody confirm the problem in OS X 5.8?

If so, any suggestion for a workaround?

I really need to use the panel to select a path; [savepanel] gives me
(well not me exactly) the possibility to choose a file that doesn't
exist yet, which [openpanel] doesn't. This is in turn a workaround to
the fact that I cannot select a directory with any of the two (openpanel
should allow it imho), so I ask the user to enter a dummy file name and
take the path until the last "/"....

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com