[PD] savepanel in MacOs still not working??????

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 13:28:43 CET 2009

michel bystranowski escribió:
> I works fine for me. I'm using pd-extended 41.4 on macosx 5.8 (macbook
> pro).
>
> I know it doesn't help but as you asked for confirmation...

Thank you very much, the information _is_ useful.

So it seems it works on some macs and doesn't on others?? Strange, isn't
it? Your os version seems to  be the same as "mine"...
Is yours an Intel mac? (I am ignorant about macs so I don't know if
_all_ macbooks have intel processors)

I ask this because in the 2006 message in the archives it said it didn't
work on intel mac.....

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com