[PD] PyPd

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 22:03:15 CET 2009

if you want to use it from python just take scripts.py it has some
examples of how to use it in the botton of the file. If you want to use
it from PD you need all the files, scr.py and search.py just wrap
scripts.py with pyext classes, in this case check script_examples.pd .
There is some other utilities in the library, check the readme file for
details. let me know any question, i have not tested it for a while so
some parts might not work if the websites have changed their URL query
system.

http://www.ixi-audio.net/content/download/pynetutils.tar.gz

enrike