[PD] PyPd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Dec 15 04:50:44 CET 2009

This looks quite useful.  Is the process management pretty robust?  I
have a big python script for running help patches and unit tests.  It
mostly works quite well, but occasionally there is some weird bug in a
patch that causes the pd process to hang without notification.  Here's
my script:

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/trunk/scripts/load_every_help.py?view=log

I suppose this script should use PyPd.

.hc