[PD] Vowel identification

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 10:29:52 CET 2009

Tried it out yesterday with success. The timbral
ordering was a lot of fun,  it would be a great tool
for building wavetable synths too.

The vowel matching worked well, the help files with
a 4 category training test was perfect. Also nice
code, no weird libs, so everything compiled
first time.

cheers for posting these William, great work.

a.