[PD] [PD-announce] gem 0.92.2 released!

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Dec 16 10:16:39 CET 2009

Jaime Oliver wrote:
>> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 4:49 PM, chris clepper <cgclepper at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> add arch -i386 to both the CFLAGS and LDFLAGS then make clean and make.
>
> Indeed that worked!
>
> I need to test it to see if everything works and don't have the time
> right now, but I will soon.
>
> what I did is
>
> aclocal
> autoconf
> ./configure --with-pd...
> changed the Make.config file as attached (removing -fPIC, adding -arch
> i386 -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk and changing
> -mmacosx-version-min=10.3 to 10.4)

apart from the macosxminversion you should be able to set everything
directly:
./configure --disable-PIC --enable-fat-binary=i386 --with-pd=...

the "enable-fat-binary" flag will add the arch flag for each
architecture given to both CFLAGS and LDFLAGS.
i admit it sounds a bit confusing when you build fats only for a single
architecture...

cheers.

fgmasdr
IOhannes