[PD] glsl geometry error "GL: invalid operation"

Matthias Neuenhofer matthias at neuenhofer.de
Sat Dec 19 17:22:15 CET 2009

hello cyrille,

here i add texture, input for the amount of distance and 3 bangs to change between fill, line and point draw.
more clicks more fun in the example ;)
also reduced the draw types trifan and tristrip didn´t work on the mesh_square. so i add the shorts, draw P L T S,
defined in GemShape.cpp

i´m working on MacBookPro 10.6.2 GeForce 8600M GT