[PD] ornament sound

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Dec 20 20:52:11 CET 2009

Wow, I love it!  Its great fun to make sound with it just by waving
your hands around in front of the video camera!  I could see that
being turning into a full instrument.  perhaps capturing three
different lines and using those to build up the chord.  Also, it would
be nice to have a volume control based on change, i.e. if there was no
change in the line, it would fade out, then change would raise the
amplitude again.

.hc