[PD] Flext compilation with Mingw for Pd

Nicolas Wéry wery.nicolas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 12:31:19 CET 2009

Hello,

I am trying to install flext libraries under Windows XP, using Mingw.
After lots of debugging and editing config, package, make... files, the
error I finally got and I still can't solve is the following:

C:\Pd\flext>build pd mingw
------------------------------------
mingw32-make -f C:/Pd/flext/buildsys/gnumake-sub.mak  PLATFORM=win RTSYS=pd
COMPILER=mingw BUILDPATH=C:/Pd/flext/buildsys/ PKGINFO=package.txt
BUILDCLASS=flext USRCONFIG=config.txt USRMAKE=build/gnumake-win-mingw.inc
TARGETMODE=release TARGETTYPE=single _build_
mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory 'C:/Pd/flext'
mingw32-make[1]: *** No rule to make target
'pd-mingw\release-single\flbase.opp', needed by
'pd-mingw\release-single\libflext-pd_s.a'.  Stop.
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/Pd/flext'
mingw32-make: *** [build-release-single] Error 2

So, "No rule to make target" means that mingw has not enough information to
compile the flbase.cpp file, am I right?
I don't know what information to give, neither where I can say it.

I really need to compile it. Can you help me ?