[PD] wacom / gemtablet / hid

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 23:34:32 CET 2009

What distribution are you running?  In the newer Ubuntu's (ex Jaunty), I had
to do all sorts of things to get back the old (and working) xorg
configuration and stop using udev.  I have a ton of posts about this on the
linuxwacom-discuss mailing list and probably this one too, I think I was
having the same problems as you were then, and finally got it fixed (right
before my laptop was stolen and I bought a macbook :).  It may work better
now, probably with more tweaking, as that was 1/2 a year ago.

One thing to try; do you get any tablet data output using wacdump?

Good luck getting it working, I'll try to help more if I can.

Rich