[PD] pd-extended is not extended

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 21:16:22 CET 2009

Ok, I manually added a library in preferences/startup (which worked
after restarting pd) and searched for it in the registry, thus figuring
out that the startup settings are being saved to and loaded from:

HKEY_USERS\(some_long_id)\Software\Classes\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PD

So:

1) Is it an error in the .reg file that stores the settings in a
location different from that actually used by pd, or is it Vista that
uses a different location than XP? or is it some setting in Windows that
the user can change (obviously for all programs but I wouldn't mind)?

2) My other question remains that is: how can I have a PD extended and a
PD Vanilla on the same computer?

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com