[PD] compiling pd vanilla problems on OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 00:29:45 CET 2009

I hope someone can help me fix the last problem on this list, it is blocking
me (libPdTcl.dylib wrong architecture).  I can't see why it is detected as
the wrong architecture, everything I check says it is i386 compatible.

I did remove alot from the configure.in file trying to get it work, so maybe
there is a problem there.  It is attached.

merry christmas, feliz navidad és boldog karácsonzyt (i think I may have
barely missed it in my time)!

- rich