[PD] pix_write doesn't save the first image?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 15:39:41 CET 2009

Hi,

It seems to me that [pix_write] never saves the image the first time it
receives the bang (and the gemlist immediately after), meaning the first
time since it was created. Then, starting from the second image, it
saves all images when it is supposed to.

Can anybody confirm this apparently buggy behaviour? I am on Windows
Vista, can anybody confirm it on other platforms?

Btw the rendering window gets frozen for a short time the first time
too, as if it was taking the cpu time it takes to write (or maybe
encode) the image but then it just doesn't write the file.

The first image saved (which is the second image it's asked to save) is
named 00000.

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com