[PD] How to use /dev/video2 virtual video device in GEM

Bart Koppe bk at a-bort.org
Tue Dec 29 11:06:45 CET 2009

Thanks, I now tried, funny to mention that pdp_v4l can read /dev/video2
(virtual video device) and pdp_v4l2 cannot!
But I was not clear in my message i think, I just wanted to do the same
in GEM.
Now I yesterday finally found out how to correctly use pdp2gem, i can
just use pdpv4l and use the output wherever i can.
Baically i'm a newb in doing a bit of video/images mixing in PD.. ;)
Cheers,
Bart

Bart Koppe
Franselaan 232C