[PD] select audio & midi from patch

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Wed Dec 30 20:34:12 CET 2009

... continuing this thread:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2008-09/064895.html

maybe there is a thread more recent than Mon Sep 8 04:06:35 CEST 2008 on this?

Anyway.... I am on OSX pd-extended 10.6.2. The attached patch seems to
work 'ok'. BUT for some reason 1) I have to bang the message twice to
load the midi settings in the dialog box and 2) I have to click
"apply" and/or "OK" for these setting to take effect. I would like to
automatically change the settings when the patch is loaded without
banging twice and hitting 'ok' in the properties menu....

sorry. but i couldn't find more recent documentation on this....

Cheers!
mark