[PD] [GEM-dev] gl stack underflow

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 16:30:36 CET 2010

cyrille henry escribió:

> you try to get value from the stack when it is empty.
>
> you can have such error when using glPopMatrix without using
> glPushMatrix...

First of all thank you for helping.

I never explicitly use these functions, that is, I never use
[GEMglPopMatrix] nor [GEMglPushMatrix].

I guess [separator] has something to do with pushing and popping from
that matrix, but shouldn't its push and pop operations always
automatically "match"?
Whay kind of anomaly in a patch can cause a call to a pop without a
"matching" push?
Do you think it is unrelated to the use of shaders?
Btw is that the only stack that can underflow?

Thanks

> why do you always send your mail to the pd list AND gem-dev?
> this 2 lists are for different purpose, and people on Gem-dev are also
> on pd-list.

Oh sorry about that. Maybe I shouldn't; I'll stop doing that right now.
Since there isn't (to my knowledge) a "gem-list", specific to gem but
not to developing, I thought I'd send gem-related questions to gem-dev
too... You make me realise it is unnecessary and probably inappropriate,
if most people in gem-dev are also on pd-list.

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com