[PD] [GEM-dev] gl stack underflow

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 19:38:12 CET 2010

Thank you for pointing me to the examples, but it definitely seems there
is some kind of interaction with [pix_snap]: even if I force
[gemframebuffer] to use texunit 0 and my textures to use texunits 1,2,3
and 4, I still get under/overflows as soon as pix_snap takes a snap, and
my shader is using a snapped picture (which does not correspond to any
other texture) instead of the texture I expect it to use.......

Well I will try to post a simplified patch because this explanation of
mine is a mess, but it seems I have to figure out how to avoid pixsnap
to mess with textures. It does not accept a texunit message (dunnow if
it would make any sense)......

cyrille henry escribió:

> Matteo Sisti Sette a écrit :
>> cyrille henry escribió:
>>> there is an exemple of how to use multiple texture / textunit in the
>>> gem exemple folder, in directory 10.GLSL
>>>

>> You mean 05.multitexture.pd?
>>
>> Yes I've seen it (it is thanks to that example that I have been able
>> to do something - btw iirc it is yours, so thank you).
>>
>> But that doesn't show any interaction with [gemframebuffer] nor
>> [pix_snap]. That's where my troubles begin (apparently)
> the exemple 06 show how to use gemframebuffer and multiple texture.
>
> exemple 07 is also usefull for you.

Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com