[PD] [GEM-dev] gl stack underflow

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 19:53:58 CET 2010

pix_snap is probably using texunit 0 which is the default for any texturing
call.  pix_snap actually uses a function called glReadPixels(), and that
might use texture units internally to grab the frame and store it before
read back to main memory.

Also, you cannot use any value for the texunit pix_texture uses most GPUs
have at least 8 so texunits 0 to 7 are valid.  Lots of GPUs have much more
than 8 so you have to figure out where they end.