[PD] [GEM-dev] gl stack underflow

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 19:58:06 CET 2010

cyrille henry escribió:
> why do you use pix_snap?
>
> you don't need a pix_snap with a frambuffer since you can directly send
> the content of a framebuffer to a pix_texture (and then using it with
> multitexture)

Every once in a while (NOT at every frame) I need to take a snapshot of
what you are seing and "print" it into a rectangle which is in the
background.
I guess I could do that with one more framebuffer without pix_snap but I
do need to snap a single frame (i'm not really sure how you would do
that); also, I first wrote this patch without any shader and it was
pretty simple with the pix_snap. I didn't need shaders until I needed to
add the "difference" blending mode...

So is pix_snap a problem in relation to "texunit"s?

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com