[PD] Playlist & get patch's path

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 04:49:23 CET 2010

Hi there, is there any way to get the patch's path (as in openpannel, but
just the enclosing folder and not also the file) directly from the patch
using some trick or object? I did program a gadget with openpanel, s2l, list
split, l2s... but I was wondering if there were any easier ways.

Oh, by the way, I am doing this to use on the [playlist] GUI, which doesn't
seem to open automatically the folder where the patch is. Or am I wrong and
there is a way to do this, huh? It would be a good suggestion to make it
open the enclosing folder of the patch by some message anyway...

Thanks people
Alex