[PD] (rectangular textures) Can't see what's wrong here

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 18:16:43 CET 2010

Hi,

I must be stupid or something. I can't see any relevant difference
between the attached patch (and its shader) and the example "01 simple
texture" in the "10 GLSL" folder.

However, the abovementioned example works fine here, while the attached
example shows up as a all-one-color square (probably the color of one
corner pixel of the image).

It looks much like an attempt to use normalized coordinates (0..1) where
whatevertheyarecalled coordinates are expected (0..width,0..height).
However, "my" shader seems identical to Cyrille's one and I'm sending
the [rectangle 1( message to all textures, so I can't understand why one
works while the other doesn't...

It must be right in front of my eyes but I don't see it.

(oh you need img1,2,3.jpg from the example folder to test it)

thanks
m.

--
Matteo Sisti Sette