[PD] (rectangular textures) Can't see what's wrong here

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 19:43:18 CET 2010

Now that I've put a [pix_image] with an image, I can see the image
correctly.

However,

1) I get continuous stack overflows (and a few underflows at the
beginning) and I can't understand why
2) Changing the uniform variable "curtex" with the [curtext...( message
does not work (which did without rectangle textures).

The images have now 3 different sizes, but before I can test whether I
get the results I expect or not, I am stuck with these 2 problems which
don't make sense to me.

Anybody can see what's wrong in the patch or shader?

thanks
m.