[PD] live coding festival in newcastle, uk?

alex alex at lurk.org
Mon Jan 4 15:17:55 CET 2010

Hi all and happy new year,

I'm looking into the possibility of running a live coding festival in
Newcastle later this year.  To be supported it would need to be a bit
bigger than previous events dedicated to live coding - 100+ .  It
would include performances, talks and beginners workshops.  So I'm
gauging interest - if you would be interested in coming to such a
thing, please add yourself on this wiki page:

 http://toplap.org/index.php/Newcastle2010

You don't have to sign up to anything - just click 'edit' and add your
name to the list.  You won't be committing to anything, but your
interest would be helping make it happen!

For those unfamiliar with live coding, there's a bit of info here:
 http://toplap.org/uk/about/

Thanks very much,

alex

--