[PD] pdp_qt problems

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 05:50:42 CET 2010

ola,

no problem here with your patch ...
must be a libquicktime issue ...
you have to install libauicktime-dev before compiling pdp,
if not you don't have quicktime support

and check if you have :
 ls /usr/lib/libquicktime1/
lqt_audiocodec.so  lqt_dv.so  lqt_faad2.so  lqt_ffmpeg.so  lqt_mjpeg.so
lqt_png.so  lqt_rtjpeg.so  lqt_videocodec.so  lqt_vorbis.so

the codecs

ciao,
sevy