[PD] pdp_qt problems

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 08:25:00 CET 2010

Duh! I was missing the meaning of the error. It was a problem with my software, not pdp_qt

It's the usual problem with the [route routeme] object when sending it a list prefixed as [list routeme data(

It's been a while since I looked at PD, and this problem has pooped before - but simply putting a [route list] before the [route myroute] solves it.

Funny how it didn't happen before! Ah well...

...the fixed version works. Thx
Ed

Metastudio 3 for Pure Data - Free download at:
http://sharktracks.co.uk/puredata