[PD] pix_grey too much grey?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 15:55:24 CET 2010

The same happens with pix_2grey.

If I understand correctly, while pix_grey changes the colorspace,
pix_2grey actually computes the color values to convert the image to
grey without changing the color space.
I had a look at the source code and the weight factors for converting
RGB to grey seem correct, they do sum to 256, so it's really strange
that white becomes 86% grey........

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com