[PD] PD with SnowLeopard

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jan 5 17:48:53 CET 2010

I was having a similar problem, but eventually noticed that the
freeze-ups happened only after wake from sleep.  With sleep disabled
(not a good long-term solution, I realize), Pd-extended (v. 0.41.4) runs
rock-stable.  I halfway suspect it is my M-Audio Ozone drivers that is
not recovering from sleep, but I haven't tested to isolate that yet.

Phil Stone
http://www.pkstonemusic.com