[PD] PD with SnowLeopard

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jan 6 00:42:32 CET 2010

A follow-up:  I now strongly suspect that it is the M-Audio Ozone driver
for Snow Leopard that is freezing on sleep.  I tried sleeping my
Pd-extended setup without the keyboard connected (i.e. using the
MacBook's internal sound out), and there was no sleep-freeze.  I did
have to turn audio off and then on again after waking before sound would
be produced, however.

Phil