[PD] Echo cancellation, adaptative filtering

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 18:38:15 CET 2010

I tried to do it with wavelet subbands.  I failed miserably.  Mostly,
it was because I didn't get all the math the first time around.  I
also tried making some adaptive reverberation analysis routines, which
failed due to lack of computational power.  Now, I've got the math
nailed down and put together a solid development computer but have not
worked on the implementation lately.

Let me know if you need any help with this stuff.  Perhaps we can
collaborate to make something that actually works!

Chuck