[PD] [pddp/pddplink] Error

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 09:09:31 CET 2010

Thanks, that fixed it.

But I just found a crazy bug:
1) Open one of the help patches (e.g., [float] )
2) Create a link to another help patch: [pddplink send-help.pd]
3) Totally works!
4) Now create [receive pd] or [r pd], then click on the pddplink again.
5) Totally doesn't work, and errors to the console!

Pd version 0.41.4-extended (winxp sp3):
pddplink: internal error (open set-help.pd C:/Program Files/pd/doc/5.reference)

and the same error (with some extra carriage returns) in Pd version 0..43.0-devel-20100106 (winxp).

This is a problem because I'm using pddp/dsp in every signal object help
patch, and it relies on [receive pd].

-Jonathan