[PD] VST plugins in pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jan 8 02:27:08 CET 2010

Pd is a programming environment for writing things like VST plugins,
so I guess most Pd devs would rather write something Pd than use a
VST.  But its also free software, so anyone who things VST support
should be better should definitely work on it.

I think LADSPA and other free plugins are better supported.

.hc