[PD] VST plugins in pd

Austin Huang austinvh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:00:43 CET 2010

HCS - Point taken. I've spent a lot of time programming and performing my
own interfaces and instruments in keykit and sync modular (as well as other
music environments), so I understand the advantages of DIY... but I do think
there's tremendous expressive power in being able to mix and match tools.
There's also something to be said for not always reinventing the wheel (it's
not unusual for plugins now to have 5-20+ person-years of development behind
them).

PC - Thanks, this is what I was looking for! I'll give this a try. I would
be interested LADSPA support as well.

WB - These modules look pretty interesting, thanks for sharing them.

-A