[PD] a better way to make a patch

Konstantinos Benardis c.benardis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 15:38:09 CET 2010

Hi all

I want to make a patch to play randomly 8 concrete midi notes. I made the
attached patch. As you can see i needed to make many connections by hand and
this is something it happens to many of my patches. Would it be a better way
to make this patch without having to make that many connection? What makes
me believe that should be a better way is that as far as i know, select many
objects and connect them with one click to another object has never appear
as a question or as a feature of an enhanced gui.

Thanks for your help