[PD] URGENT! :Overlap add synthesis

Gün KARAGÖZ gunkaragoz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 20:35:54 CET 2010

Hello everyone!

I am working on my senior design project. It's about creating digital
musical instrument.

This is my senior design project description:
The main task is to develop a package of signal processing algorithms
that can perform real-time audio signal synthesis driven by a
Wii-remote controller. The project has two parts: analysis (database
construction) and synthesis. In the analysis part, Matlab tools will
be designed that construct a sound database automatically from a given
recording.  The tasks in this part are: fundamental frequency
estimation, stable frame region detection, frame extraction. In the
synthesis part, a real-time signal processing environment, PureData,
will be used to get the Wii controller signal, synthesize the audio
signal using the database created in the analysis part with the
frequency defined by the controller signal and send the synthetic
signal to the soundcard.

I have completed all steps except overlap add synthesis in Puredata.
Is there any tutorial how we can make overlap add synthesis in pure
data?

I need a bit urgent help because of deadline! Thank you for everything.

--
Gun KARAGOZ - http://www.gunkaragoz.net