[PD] pd-gui-rewrite testing

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 23:37:19 CET 2010

Still in OS X 10.6.  I don't have one of these problems with Pd-devel-0.43
(dec 15) nightly build, so it must all be because of the tk/cocoa version
that you mention.  I'm not sure how to report it a tcl mailing list, as I
don't know where the code is that implements these things.

Does it make sense that the arrow keys are detected differently in Tk/Cocoa,
so they are just sent to pd's gui C code as spaces?

As for the text color issue in the audio settings, you'll have to point me
towards what is controlling that.  I'll send you a screenshot after this
email.

Do you know how I can force configure to use Tcl/Tk 8.5.7/Carbon?

I'll use the nightly build in the meantime and let you know what comes up.

-rich