[PD] help browser rewrite

Jordi Sala poperbu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 18:41:07 CET 2010

Hi,

I've been working in a patch that alows to add abstractions directly
from a browser menu (mb-quick_patching.pd), it is instpired in mtl
help browser. It could be an idea for an extra option of help menu->
add an object to the patch that you are editing direclty by clicking
in help menu. It is what my patch does (it is the first version, so
there are some errors and things to improve):

http://www.vimeo.com/8643695

2010/1/9 Marco Donnarumma <devel at thesaddj.com>:
> + 1
>

>> I have one request, and that's one that fbar wrote about a while back.
>>
>> Is it possible to make the help menu keyboard-navigable? That would ease a
>> lot of pains in using it.
>>
>> ~Kyle
>

> --
> Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
>

> Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK
>
> LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
> http://www.flxer.net
>
> EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net

Jordi Sala