[PD] pd extended on Vista

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 19:46:10 CET 2010

Roman Haefeli escribió:
> Pd-vanilla on windows used to work from
> any install location;

Yes it does. Indeed it doesn't even have an installer, it's just a zip
you unpack wherever you want. I've always moved the folder around at my
will and often had multiple different version on the same machine. Never
had any issues with it with Vanilla.

The possibility to have different versions installed, running
independedtly without interfering with each other should always be taken
into account.
Now I need to have both vanilla and extended and it's being difficult
like hell: imagine trying to have a couple of different versions of
Extended...

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com