[PD] pd extended on Vista

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 20:22:23 CET 2010

At the end I deleted and re-installed pd-extended, and though I have
installed it on the D drive (custom folder), it does work now.
The Windows way of fixing problems...

I had to manually modify and run the .reg file to store the loadlib keys
into the location where the program expects them to be.

Now I only have to struggle to have PD Vanilla work as Vanilla (i'll try
-noprefs, hope it won't have side effects)....

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com