[PD] what happened to pd-lua?

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Sun Jan 10 22:43:22 CET 2010

Hi,

Matteo Sisti Sette wrote:
> Does pd-lua still exist?

Yes, although it hasn't been updated/worked on for some time, it still
exists and functions.

> The links I found on google are broken...

The code repository moved (not so) recently, the links need to be updated.

> Btw they are all announcements on this m/l or posts in some blogs, i
> can't seem to find anything like a project home page...???

There is no project home page.  The closest is this section of my blog,
I guess, but it has some other lua things too:

http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org/cm/lua.html

I now notice the links there are currently broken, I will fix them as
soon as possible.

Meanwhile:

svn co https://code.goto10.org/svn/maximus/pdlua pdlua

Sorry, no binaries..