[PD] Fullscreen Patch / No Menu Bar / NOT Gem

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Mon Jan 11 02:02:14 CET 2010

sorry i cant go through a billion "gem fullscreen" messages on the list....

But how do I make just a patch fullscreen? I'm doing a gallery work
for someone due tomorrow (oops) that needs to be "curatorial
friendly". Its an audio piece that has no monitor just a pair of
speakers and a button-mouse. i just have to make sure the mouse
doesn't accidentally close the patch. is a "fullscreen patch" the way
to go? or is there a way to lock the menu or patch from closing? im
using "hid/mouse" and im on osx 10.5 / mac mini .... i think.

thanks!
mark