[PD] Pd-GUI-Rewrite 0.43 status: usable

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jan 11 04:17:17 CET 2010

Funny, I don't get the flickering on Ubuntu and Mac OS X, but that
subpatch does grow by 10ish pixels each time, so there is something
funky going on.

About Windows, its currently the least tested and developed, since I
am on Ubuntu and Mac OS X.  Any help there is especially needed, I'll
do what I can.

.hc