[PD] Fullscreen Patch / No Menu Bar / NOT Gem

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Mon Jan 11 15:07:43 CET 2010

ah... "kiosk"!! thats the word....

yeah the gem window thing should work if thats the only solution....

i take it the kiosk mode is this:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2008-06/062823.html

i have not tried it yet though as of right now.... does it work out of
the box on extended?

thanks!
mark

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 3:12 AM, cyrille henry <ch at chnry.net> wrote:
> hello,
>
> i think there was a kiosk mode somwhere, but can't find the flag.
> so, what i would do is create a Gem windows fullscreen, and use gemmouse in
> order to get the pointer position...
>
> cheers
>

> mark edward grimm a écrit :
>>
>> sorry i cant go through a billion "gem fullscreen" messages on the
>> list....
>>
>> But how do I make just a patch fullscreen? I'm doing a gallery work
>> for someone due tomorrow (oops) that needs to be "curatorial
>> friendly". Its an audio piece that has no monitor just a pair of
>> speakers and a button-mouse. i just have to make sure the mouse
>> doesn't accidentally close the patch. is a "fullscreen patch" the way
>> to go? or is there a way to lock the menu or patch from closing? im
>> using "hid/mouse" and im on osx 10.5 / mac mini .... i think.
>>
>> thanks!
>> mark

mark edward grimm | m.f.a | ed.m
syracuse u. | vpa foundations | timearts
adjunct | new media consultant
megrimm.net | socialmediagroup.org
mgrimm at syr.edu | 315.378.2136