[PD] external to create folders?

josepadovani josepadovani at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jan 12 03:10:36 CET 2010

Em 11/01/10 20:49, Hans-Christoph Steiner escreveu:

>> using [operating_system] and [popen] you can do it... (see pd patch)
>>
>> best wishes,
>> josé
>>
>> PS: have not tested on a windows box, but I believe it will work.. :)
>

> I think mkdir works on Windows too, no?
>
> .hc

Oops.. well, there is some time that I don't use windows/dos... but
google says it does recognize mkdir.. :)

Anyway, using [operating_system] + [popen] seems to be a good way to
"bang" .bat files for win and .sh scripts for linux/osx and automate
things according the current OS..

josé

--
http://zepadovani.info