[PD] [OT] Sat 30th Jan 2010 - 1 Day Workshop on the Software Usine in Berlin

y yvan.pd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 14:07:45 CET 2010

oh i'm sorry because I also missed the OT-list, my mistake.

i don't use this app, it's just to help some friends who do and try to
organize some (hopefully) interesting workshops here in berlin (and who
for some reasons could not get this posted here).

i also think this app is weird but yeah, i heard interesting stuffs out
of it.
i also saw pd/max users who became curious when they saw somebody else
using it.

anyway, sorry again but i thought pd users were open-minded enough to
accept an OT thread about another visual/modular (or whatever you call
that) audio app workshop (i.e. i never see flaming when somebody
mentions pd or max on sc-list)

_y