[PD] Pd-GUI-Rewrite 0.43 status: usable

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 12 18:44:14 CET 2010

just downloaded the latest build for xp. as soon as I click on the pd
window, this appears:

can't set "::editmode(.pdwindow)": invalid command name ".pdwindow.c"
invalid command name ".pdwindow.c"
     while executing
"$mycanvas configure -background white"
     (procedure "set_cords_by_editmode" line 16)
     invoked from within
"set_cords_by_editmode ::editmode .pdwindow write"
     (write trace on "::editmode(.pdwindow)")
     invoked from within
"set ::editmode($mytoplevel) $state"
     (procedure "pdtk_canvas_editmode" line 3)
     invoked from within
"pdtk_canvas_editmode .pdwindow 0"
     (procedure "::pd_menus::configure_for_pdwindow" line 13)
     invoked from within
"::pd_menus::configure_for_pdwindow "
     (procedure "::pd_bindings::window_focusin" line 9)
     invoked from within
"::pd_bindings::window_focusin .pdwindow"
     (command bound to event)

and that's it, not possible even to go to the pd window. pd has to be
force shut.

João