[PD] Pd-GUI-Rewrite 0.43 status: usable

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Wed Jan 13 10:45:46 CET 2010

Am 13.01.10 10:26 schrieb "cyrille henry" unter <ch at chnry.net>:

> hello,
>
> yes, it is now compiling.
> but i've got this message in pd log :
>
> WARNING: Font family 'Courier' not found, using default (courier)

got the same also on Ubuntu 9.10 (I was still using tcl/tk8.4, probably this
would go away with 8.5?)

> and :
>

> /home/nusmuk/pd/Gem/src/Gem.pd_linux: /home/nusmuk/pd/Gem/src/Gem.pd_linux:
> undefined symbol: s_symbol
> /home/nusmuk/pd/Gem/src/Gem: can't load library

got the same with maxlib/netclient:
/usr/local/lib/pd/extra/maxlib/netclient.pd_linux:
undefined symbol: s_float
can't load library

I haven't tried recompiling maxlib against pd-gui-rewrite yet. Would this be
supposed to solve the problem?

Sorry for repeating myself, but the new window-hierarchy menu is _really_
great, since it eases navigation in patches so much! Thanks for your work,
Hans!

Roman